Saturday, January 1, 2011

a new year, a new diet

Subtitled, "You Know You're Desperate When You Begin The New Year's Diet on December 27th."


Two years and still the same @$#%*@! 15 pounds clings to my midsection. Here is what I know:

  1. Dieting at my mother's house is not only an impossibility, it's insane.
  2. My body loves me some carbs. My figure does not.
  3. Eating clean and exercising regularly is not enough to overcome the carboholic fanny pack I've accumulated.
  4. Going low carb has worked for me. It has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me.
  5. I am going low carb again. For 15 pounds.
Bought a big honkin' bottle of Benefiber at Costco, and we're good to go. Literally and figuratively.


Cheers! Here's to getting off this crazy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment