Two years and still the same @$#%*@! 15 pounds clings to my midsection. Here is what I know:
- Dieting at my mother's house is not only an impossibility, it's insane.
- My body loves me some carbs. My figure does not.
- Eating clean and exercising regularly is not enough to overcome the carboholic fanny pack I've accumulated.
- Going low carb has worked for me. It has been the ONLY thing that has worked for me.
- I am going low carb again. For 15 pounds.
Cheers! Here's to getting off this crazy ride!