Monday, June 1, 2009

ten current reasons why i'm not losing weight

1. If my family is eating Graeter's Ice Cream, there is no way in hell I'm not having it, too.

2. My head hurts. Again. Since Friday. I don't want to do anything. (For the record, I did exercise three times despite the head ache. But I didn't want to.)

3. If my family is eating Knight's Homemade Ice Cream, there is no way in hell I'm not having it, too.

4. My favorite quickie dinner is a plate of nachos with cheese and some fresh salsa. It's my standby when I'm stressed or my head hurts. Guess what was for dinner tonight?

5. If my family is eating Jeni's Ice Cream, there is no way in hell I'm not having it, too.

6. My head hurts. Again. And it makes me nauseous. So in order to quell the nausea, I have to have something salty. With a chocolate chaser...

7. If my family is eating Dairy Queen, there is no way in hell I'm not having it, too.

8. My second favorite quickie dinner is a big, honkin' bowl of cereal. Maybe even two. Guess what's for dinner tomorrow night?

9. If my family is eating plain ol' grocery store-bought ice cream straight out of the cardboard tub, there is no way in hell I'm not having it, too.

10. My family eats too much ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe you can write the Ice Cream, Nachos and Cereal Diet-- find some people who are willing to rave about it and you have a best-seller and a lot of family time, even if you don't actually lose weight.
    KP

    ReplyDelete
  2. L,
    We were watching the travel channel last night and they featured this restaraunt. (not sure if the link pasted on there or not) It's sorta PG rated, but is totally worth the watch.
    k

    http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, KP! BRILLIANT!

    And krista, that was GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well as far as the icecream goes, you could always just have a little. sometimes its just enough.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete